Thursday, October 2, 2014

C4K: Septmeber

It amazes me what children can and are doing these days in school. I read 2 students blogs. One named Lorenzo and his post was about a book he had read called "La Luna". He described a sunset in so many words. He actually created a picture in my mind. He did a great job!

My most recent student that I read from was Trinity. She is a 6th grader in Mrs. Rivera class. She read a book called Tornados. I never knew that a tornado could be called so many names. Thanks to her she showed me this.

I enjoyed reading from both of the kids that I read from. They are doing such a great job on there blog, I can only hope that I will be able to do what they are doing when I finish this class. They make it seem so easy! Good luck kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment