Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary for October

1. 10/5/2014
Trinity , 6th Grade in Mrs. Rivera class wrote about tornados. She stated that tornados could also be called," twisters, dust devils, whirlwinds, waterspouts, and cyclones". She also said that when a tornado was based on a F-scale. This ranks the tornado according to their speed.
I replied with an experience that I had as a kid with a tornado and how scary it can be.

2.10/12/2014
Brett S., 7th Grade, Mrs. Ripp's class wrote about a book he read called waffles. Their was a character named Carlye (main character) and her mom which was in the hospital. He said that they did not have a good relationship. He also said that Carlye was a negative thinker. He did a great job of grabbing my attention.
I replied with telling him that he did a great job grabbing my attention and describing the main character.

3. 10/19/2014
Claire, 3rd Grade, Ms. Eisenberg wrote a paragraph about herself entitled, Presenting the Amazing Claireziny! All About Me. She gave me a brief description of herself. She is 8 years old, has 2 siblings, 2 pets, lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and loves Harry Potter and The book called Number the Stars.
I replied with telling her a little about myself because we were very similar in some things. I also told her that she did a good job descripting herself in one paragraph. I then suggested a book for her to read that I read at her age and loved. She replied by telling me that she already had.

4. 10/26/2014
Kyan, 6th Grade, Mr. Somerville class wrote about Being Fit. He stated things like exercise keeps your body strong and fit, exercise regularly, exercise makes you look and feel better, helps you sleep and relax, and that the body produces chemicals called endorphins which go to your brain.
I replied by telling him he did a great job and researched the subject very well.

Harry Potter Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment