Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Practice Blog Post

All About Heather
I. Heather Nicole Trawick

A. Age and Previous Schools

B. Major

C. Family

D. About me

II. My Career

A. History

B. Why I want to be a teacher

C. 21st Century

D. Other interests

Hello, My name is Heather Nicole Trawick.

I am 21 years old, an I live in Satsuma Alabama.

I graduated from Satsuma High school in 2011, and

then I graduated from Bishop State Community College in 2014.

This is my second semester here at South Alabama and I'm a Junior.

I am majoring in Elementary Education an plan on finishing in 2016.

I am the oldest of 3, I have a sister and a brother, and 1 dog.

Both of my parents work at Axis Welding and Machine Shop.

I started college with a softball scholarship, then I graduated

from bishop with my 2 year basic degree. Then I transferred to

south this summer to finish my Education degree



I have always knew that I have wanted to be a teacher since I was

about 4 years old, when my aunt used to take me to work with her.

I'm not sure if it is just me or what, but I absolutely love kids.

I have had the privilege of not having to work throughout my

high school, and college experiences. Therefore I always

watched kids growing up. When I was 14 my mom had me a sister

and now she is 8, so I always have to help her with her homework.

So I have an idea of how I can help my children when I become a

teacher. "Teachers develop and foster the appropriate skills

and social abilities to enable the optimum development of

children. Other then going to school full time, and spending

time with my boyfriend of 6 years and my friends, I love

to paint and draw. I am very creative. I love playing

sports, I play volleyball 2 days a week. I am very excited

to finish my goal to become a teacher, hopefully kindergarten

or second. Those are my two choices for my future job.

2 comments: