Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Post 5 #2

Having a PLN as a teacher and right now as a student is very important. I think with this class we have opened up or PLN by doing all the comments with the kids, teachers, and our fellow classmates. We can learn what to do and what not to do from anybody. We can use Facebook and blogs to find ideas for your classroom and students. The are people all over the world with experiences and ideas that have worked for them and they are trying to get their opinions out there so other teachers that need help can see. It is always good to have a large PLN because you may never know when you need help. It is also good to have a good variety of ideas and people that you can choose from. Help is always out there all you have to do is just ask.

Finding people for my PLN has had a slow start. I have not really expanded with twitter but I think I have with my fellow classmates. I am able to communicate with them an ask them advice and how they think they will do things. This class have opened my eyes to the world of blogging and in the future that will be greatly appreciated because there are people out there that have gone through what I will be going through. Even though I did not know what a PLN was until I toke this class I have had one since I was born. I have several family members that are teachers and they are always there if I have any questions.
Different networks for your PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment