Friday, November 21, 2014

C4K Summary for Novemeber

11/2/14

Racqueir 5th grade Mrs. Ackerson's class

Wrote about her hatred for Taylor swift music. She suggested that she stop singing because she always sings about the same thing every time. She also stated that she crushes every girls dream in having a good relationship in the future.

I commented back that I agreed with her. Taylor  always write about the same thing, and that I was not a fan of her to.

11/9/14

Antonio A. 5th Grade Ms. Mena's Class
An Awesome Sport
He wrote about his favorite sport, soccer. He said that he loved playing soccer because you could hit the ball as hard as you want. He also said that you can also do some awesome tricks.

 I commented back said that I had never played soccer, but that I'm glad that he enjoyed it. That my favorite sports were volleyball and softball.

11/16/14

No C4K- Veterans day

11/23/14

 Savanna S. Mrs. Mena's 5th grade class
 The Philanthropists
 She wrote about a man named John Muir. She stated that he just loved the beauty of the mountains. She also wrote about George Washington Carver. She described how he worked hard to get were he was in life and how he helped with all sorts of food using peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment